• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redraider
    Warrior
    • May 2012

handguard??

Hi Guys,

I need your help on something, I have a handguard that I want to use, but I don't know who made it!!! The logo on it is an M with what looks like an upside T on the middle leg of the M. Does anyone know this maker, so I can get instructions on how to tighten the barrel nut before I screw on the handguard and secure it with 2 squeezing screws on the bottom rear of guard?

All help appreciated

Redraider
  • Pnick
    Unwashed
    • May 2020

That's not a handguard manufacturer's logo but an M-lok logo (for attaching accessories to the handguard) vice Key-mod which is the other version.
    If you post a picture...we might be able to help identify the maker...

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Might be a Midwest Industries. But as previous post mentions might be the M Lok logo as pictured in the link with Midwest Industries hand guard.

AR-15 G4 rails from Midwest Industries, a U.S. manufacturer of quality tactical rifle accessories. Quality components, competitive pricing, and top notch customer service.

Comment

• Redraider
        Warrior
        • May 2012

Thanks VAS, it is a Midwest Ind., they did a great job hiding their identity on this piece. Plus, my eyes are not what they used to be!

Redraider

Comment

• Redraider
          Warrior
          • May 2012

Upon further inspection, and looking at a multitude of pictures and videos, I can't figure out what generation or model this guard is!! I will be calling company next week.

again, thanks for your help

Redraider

Comment

Working...
          X