X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Precision Firearms Neptune series upper

Has anyone tried these and if so what do you think of them
    just ordered a V with lilja barrel
    Last edited by Guest; 08-22-2012, 03:18 PM.
  • IndyGrendel63

had one on order for a while now, was a custom build with the Lilja barrel. I have had friends in the bench rest world and they had good things to say about Dan Lilja and his barrels. I can't wait to get mine and sight it in.

Comment

I have a Neptune V with a Les Baer barrel. Very happy with in. Awesome in fact.

Comment

i ordered my neptune v with the LB barrel also... week and a half since i ordered and not hearing much from mark no replies from e-mails either but i guess he is busy as a one legged dude in a butt kicking contest... so i am trying to stay calm and let them work... and gather the other stuff i need to load...
        I am sure it will be the beast though

Comment

That's weird I get a response to my mail within a day, and every time I have called, Mark is the one answering the phone, I'm sure you will hear something soon

Comment

I know he is busy, he has answered the phone about 50% of the time, and i do feel guilty when i call.... which i know takes time away from production time... and after i posted my last comment... i did get a e-mail from him telling me a few of the details of my order and that it should ship today!!!
            i would guess that my e-mails were to complicated cause i had a lot of questions... LOL. easier to just get the upper done and get it out... than to spend an hour answering questions...

i am would have gone for the Lilja Barrel but, i was too impatient... and when i spoke to him 2 weeks ago now, he told me he had 4 of the 24" LBC barrels so i ordered it.

good luck on yours...

regards

Comment

Working...
            X