• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ridgerider

16" and 18" barrels

Midway has 264 lbc barrels available
  • Harvest123

I read the reviews and was impressed mostly by the leading positive comment. It went into detail on how to deal with some sharp edges on the bolt then on how to address the bullet high set by bending the forward portion of the feed lips to allow the cartridge too assume a bullet high position rather than level.

Althought the reviews are great, I would still go with an AA barrel. Completely reliable.

Comment

To all who are looking for barrels...run, don't walk to get one of the 18" AR Stoner barrels that are left in stock.

I have one of these "264 LBC" barrels and it is clearly marked "6.5 Grendel" and it fires factory Hornady AMAXs to sub MOA. These are mid-gas units.

I have had zero malfs over about 60 rounds of the factory Hornady. And at $300 with bolt, it's about the cheapest grendel barrel around. Buy with confidence.

BTW, I am not affiiliated with Midway in any way.

P.S. - I just read one of the reviews and it's like I'm plagiarizing the guy...weird.
      Last edited by Guest; 11-08-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harvest123 View Post
        Althought the reviews are great, I would still go with an AA barrel. Completely reliable.
        The AR Stoner 6.5 barrels are E.R. Shaw units which AA sources for their stock/base barrels.

Comment

Working...
        X