Lower Receivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Receivers

I realize this is a lousy time to start building any AR. If availability were not an issue, what are the best stripped lowers or lower/upper combinations to build a 6.5 Grendel on.

Thanks,
    Rod

I got mine from Alexander Arms. They are priced right and about the only place you'll find one stamped 6.5 Grendel

Comment

• MrDraco
      Warrior
      • Jul 2011

Personally for lowers I just find whatever I can get a deal on. Last I checked there was only 4 manufacturers for lowers and they all use the same specs. I've not noticed any differences in the $50 lowers you can find on sale on the internet and the $150 name brand lowers.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDraco View Post
        Personally for lowers I just find whatever I can get a deal on. Last I checked there was only 4 manufacturers for lowers and they all use the same specs. I've not noticed any differences in the $50 lowers you can find on sale on the internet and the $150 name brand lowers.
        I hope you're right, I just found a stripped and assembled upper for $68 and $88.00 respectively. The manufacturer is not listed other than they are 7075 mil-spec.

Comment

Just two. Or would you mind sharing the details.

Comment

I have recently seen some Sabre lowers showing up marked 6.5 Grendel.. At the last few shows areound the Dallas / Ft Worth area.. before the big jump in prices they were running around 100-130 stripped. A friend told me the same guy was selling them for 250 plus at the last show..

Comment

Originally posted by Costa View Post
              Just two. Or would you mind sharing the details.
              I'm not familiar with these guys, but I found them on another forum, I guess we will find out. They still show in stock.

Comment

• ericv
                Warrior
                • Oct 2011

I have purchased a fair amount of stuff from them, good stuff, can be difficult to communicate with them. I am sure they are swamped now.
                Rock Hollow Tactical Carbon Fiber Free Float Hand Guards
                www.rockhollowtactical.com

Comment

Thanks

Good to hear, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X