Anyone knows what's up with Satern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows what's up with Satern?

Been trying to order for over a month, no return emails, no return calls. They never answer the phone. Are they out of business?
  • mongoosesnipe
    Chieftain
    • May 2012

I talked to Kim about my barrel order last week and their computer system was down I think they are just super swamped called and

talked to Miranda today try dialing zero for the operator when you get into their system, Miranda transferred me to deb satern and I guess the are waiting on bolts for the Grendel barrels and the market is quite hectic in the gun industry so the have started outsourcing bolts to precision machinist shops out side the industry to try and get quality parts in a more timely fashion if you get through to them and order your barrel you can expect a significant wait I ordered my barrel on may second and they are not sure when it will get done it does not help that I ordered an oddball custom configuration but hey I am paying for a custom barrel so I figure that's what I will get I will have the only one like it if I ever get it...
    Last edited by mongoosesnipe; 01-08-2013, 04:47 PM.
    Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

I don't mind the wait, just want to get my order in! Thanks for the info man, and good luck with yours

Comment

I talked to them about a few days after the connecticut shooting and ordered a 5.56 cut rifled barrel for my wifes build. Kims answer was that it would be about 8 months. My wifes answer as well as mine was that we were willing to wait.

Comment

• Whiteghost2.5
          Bloodstained
          • Nov 2012

I have called and called and no one is every there. I have sent numerous emails as well. I made a mistake on my barrel order form and wanted to get it fixed and that was over 2 months ago.

Josh

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
            Chieftain
            • May 2012

Originally posted by Whiteghost2.5 View Post
            I have called and called and no one is every there. I have sent numerous emails as well. I made a mistake on my barrel order form and wanted to get it fixed and that was over 2 months ago.

Josh

Well on the plus side you have a solid 6 months ahead of you before they start on your barrel so no hurry there and just keep trying it often takes a few tries to get through try zero for the operator if you can't get a hold of sale then try deb if all are out give up for the day
            Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• Whiteghost2.5
              Bloodstained
              • Nov 2012

that is true

Comment

Still no answer at all. Kind of sad really. I have left voicemails and emails. I understand they are busy but if you are really that busy, hire a minimum wage person to answer the phone...or change your message when calling to say we aren't accepting any new orders or some thing.

Comment

• ducks-and-bucks

They have very bad customer service. I got a barrel from them, but getting ahold of them is hard. I just about gave up on them and has les baer on the horn when I got a call that my barrel was ready.

Comment

Working...
                  X