Yanta61 grendel build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yanta61 grendel build

Well since I finally found a barrel I decided to put together my 6.5 grendel. I wanted it to be different than my other black gun so I order some Gunkote and started painting.

Started out with:

Americana Arms LLC. Billit upper and lower matching set
    Magpul PRS Stock
    Midwest 15" quad handrail
    Spikes LPK
    BHW 20" stainless match .264 LBC barrel
    Alexander arms 6.5 grendel bolt.

Scope is a Millett 4x16 with Larue mount that I just robbed off my other AR15 for the pic. still trying to decide with scope I want to.

Here are some of the parts out of the oven after 1 hr at 325*.

This one is after i pulled the barrel out of the oven and but the PRS stock back together with the complete lower.

And finally!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Going to start with this and probably add a new trigger and a Good long range scope

Anthony
  • KentuckyBuddha
    Warrior
    • Oct 2012

Boy that is snappy-looking! You are definitely not going to load the wrong mag in the wrong AR with that system. LOL

Comment

• Y85
      Warrior
      • Sep 2012

wow - that is cool

Comment

That's an attention getter, nicely done.

Comment

I gotta tell ya, i was starting to throw up in my mouth when I saw the first pic, but the complete package is pretty sharp. Nice job on the paint. And I hope I didnt offend you, just saying how I felt!

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by ricsmall View Post
            I gotta tell ya, i was starting to throw up in my mouth when I saw the first pic, but the complete package is pretty sharp. Nice job on the paint. And I hope I didnt offend you, just saying how I felt!

Richard
            LOL....no problem...My wife said "you really F*** that gun up" when she saw the parts hanging in the oven. She doesn't think it looks too bad now.

Comment

• jawbone
              Warrior
              • Jan 2012

that's really a beautiful rig, yanta. great blue and nice contrast with the black.
              i wouldn't be able to hunt with it, though. my hunting rifles have to be ugly so i won't worry about the outside of them, but i do keep the insides spotless.
              thanks for sharing. good stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X