• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Whiteghost2.5
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2012

Whiteghost2.5's 24" Grendel build

Finally acquiring the parts for my build.
    24" AR-Stoner barrel
    Syrac adj gas block w YHM gas tube
    Mega Arms billet upper and lower receivers
    PRS stock
    R Guns BCG
    AR Gold Trigger
    Ergo Tactical DLX grip

Need APS 3 port painkiller brake

Prob going with the Todd Jarrett competition handguard 14-15"
    Looking at the APS Painkiller 3 port comp as well (if I can find one)

Last edited by Whiteghost2.5; 10-10-2013, 11:48 PM.
  • montana
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

That's going to be a nice looking rifle. Looking forward on how it functions and shoots.

Comment

• Whiteghost2.5
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2012

Put her together last night. Has a very nice feel to her. Just need optics and waiting on a APS Painkiller 3 port brake.

Comment

• Tedward
        Banned
        • Feb 2013

Sweet, I have a close build and already using my 24" Stoner. I am going to move the barrel over to another upper and lower so I can put the PRS on it. Right now to many projects and now you made me need something else.

I just went to Paintkillers site. I need a break like that!!! The 3 port 9/16-28 looks great. Let me know how it works once you get that rig together... Mega makes nice stuff...

Comment

• denimdeerslayer
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2013

Looks good. Cant wait to see how it shoots.

Comment

What mount and optics are you looking at? Rifle looks sweet, by the way. Mega makes one of the best billet sets on the market, along with Seekins.

Comment

• Lead Chucker

Looks a lot like mine except mine has a 18" Saturn. But it is heavy! Looks great though! Enjoy it

Comment

I like it alawt! Great parts selection! I love it all. I to would like to see what your optics choice will be. Its a good looking rifle to be proud of a killer weapon to add to the hordes of the grendel.

Comment

• Whiteghost2.5
                  Bloodstained
                  • Nov 2012

Thanks guys. I love building these rifles. Very addictive. I have 2 more uppers and a billet lower that need to be built. It is a heavy weight but I love the feel it has, I alsonlove the Todd Jarrett hand guard.
                  As for optics I have no clue been researching and am still lost. I talked to Kirby Allen about the 3 port brake but he hasn't made them with the 9/16-24 threads. But said he will be when the ones he has sell out.
                  Last edited by Whiteghost2.5; 10-10-2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Lead Chucker

I love the todd jerrett! I had my threads cut to 1/2x28 for a better selection of brakes. I got a JP brake and drilled it out for 26 cal, Works great. Now I use a suppresssor on it all the time. Yours looks great, enjoy shooting it.

Comment

• Whiteghost2.5
                      Bloodstained
                      • Nov 2012

Thanks can't wait. We have a nice 1000 yard range down here.

Comment

Working...
                      X