If only it was november already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck and have fun. I should start pt in a couple weeks. I'm not looking forward to it. I have a very high pain threshold, but me and sadists don't get along very well.

Comment

I can't wait either. I have hunted exclusively with handguns since I was 19...at 43 I have no idea what happened.I have never had any desire to have any type military weapon. Then I read an article on the Grendel. All I can say is what the Hell is this disease, cause I have it bad. I listened to a good friend who has built many AR's, he told me how easy it was and that he would help me. Ok that really screwed me. My first was the Grendel, then along came the 458 Socom. then the next thing I know I was building 2 223 AR's. then the ultimate happened, I put together a AR10 in 338 federal, all this in a year and a half...I spent all my vacation money, wife pissed as all get out...told me that if another box from Midway showed up at the door it was going into the lake. So I surprised her with her own AR now every things ok.

Comment

• jwilson1985

fell it hasnt been the easiest time shoud have the fusion around thanks giving on a bad note hes saying a 2 year recovery

Comment

Working...
        X