something else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• something else

i am disabled - born with both arms elbow in length, one arm right side has two digits. i love to shoot. but most of the time its target shooting. i've deer hunted and have had great kills (in fact i dont recall ever missing a kill shot with grendel) however all my shots are out of a tower stand or i had a rifle rest situation that allowed me to shoot (always a gun rest). today my grendel and i had a 228 yd shot on a slow moving Doe, she was downslope 60-70ft plus - i had a pefect heart shot -my shot was a free standing shot after jumping out of a pickup (on private ground). quite a feet for any shooter, much less my situation!
    AA 16 inch grendel with 129gr hornady bullets and brass. wowser

avitor reflects point of entry on shot
    Last edited by Guest; 11-22-2011, 12:27 AM. Reason: wrong bullet grain and updated info
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Congrats on your great shot. If you don't mind I'd like to hear the specs on your 16" Grendel and what 120 grain Hornady bullet you used. Post pictures if you can I'm nosey when it comes to 6.5 Grendels.

Comment

Great job!!

Comment

Excellent first post! Welcome. Also wanting to see pics.

Comment

used 129 grain hornady bullet, used AA reloading guide with hornady brass. not an expert on reloading but i drink with the expert - not sure how to post picture yet, but i did do the avitar pointing out entry hole

Comment

• Texas Sheepdawg

Fantastic Job! Post more pics!

Comment

Working...
            X