• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xlcc
    Warrior
    • Feb 2016

Pig huntin'

I finally got an opprotunity to hunt some pigs for the first time.It is something I always wanted to do.It is actually the first time I have seen pigs in the wild.
    I bought a motorcycle in Australia and are riding around the continent.Awesome place.Anyways I was invited to hunt some pigs.I did not have my Grendel with me of course but was useing a .270 Winchester.I managed to get five of them.Only one was standing.The rest were running shots out to about 250 yards.Once I had the lead figured out they weren't too hard to knock over as they run pretty smooth in a fairly straight line.We didn't see any boars.All were sows I killed.A couple were pretty big out of the mob.
    It has been very dry where we were hunting so not as many pigs as normal but great fun anyways.
    The people in Oz are very friendly and have gone the extra mile to make sure I am enjoying my visit here...I must say thanks again...
  • Double Naught Spy
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2013

Sounds like a great trip!
    Kill a hog. Save the planet.
    My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• xlcc
      Warrior
      • Feb 2016

It makes me have great respect for all those wonderful shots you make on those pigs after trying out out myself.Keep up those awesome videos DNS.
      Maybe another opprotunity may come my way again.

Comment

Working...
      X