X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

I stopped by SiOnyx's booth last week at SHOT and got to handle and use the multicolor NVD camera.

A lot of their clientele are outside the US, so they can't put a reticle in it without being subject to export restrictions, so they currently choose not to.

It's a very compact unit.
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• roo_ster
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
      This is going to sound bad on my part, but I get this a lot. What you have to understand is that free meat is not free. There are the logistics involved in initial field dressing, refrigeration, transportation, and then donation location. Providing food in such circumstances turns out to be quite the burden. Few people realize this. They hear the stories about how some hunter donated his deer to hunters for the hungry, maybe even paid the processing fees (which they encourage) at the processor. It is a nice Cinderella story that makes everybody feel good. I killed 350 hogs last year and 222 the year before that. All of a sudden, you are talking about significant investments in time and expense beyond what I am already donating in helping out landowners in helping protect their properties. That extra time and expense would decrease what I could do for my landowners, which is my primary focus.

(MORE GOOD INFORMATION)
      Yup, even something that is "free" has an opportunity cost.
      Regards,

roo_ster

"Drive Nature out with a pitchfork, she'll come right back, Victorious over your ignorant confident scorn."
      ----Horace

Comment

Working...
      X