• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diggler1833
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2020

Knocked the Rust Off With 275lb Boar Plus Two More

Not going to lie; I had a rough go of it last night. From falling into water at below freezing temps to making so much noise crunching through ice that I got busted at 125 yards or so, I am extremely lucky that I managed to get all three hogs I went after.

The 120gr Nosler Ballistic Tip is still doing fine. The extra shots on the big boy were simply because I wasn't hitting it worth a damn. I had no clue that he was as far away as he was (happens when they are larger).

• oyster
    Warrior
    • Jul 2018

Good job, we all have those nights!
    Jay

Comment

• sundowner
      Chieftain
      • Nov 2017

Great video , thanks for sharing .

Comment

• diggler1833
        Bloodstained
        • Aug 2020

Thank you. Hopefully I get my head pulled out next time.

Comment

• gwtx
          Warrior
          • Feb 2019

Thanks for the video. That was a tough night. I think you're a better man than me. I would have went back to the truck after gettin wet. The cold is bad enough, but wet and cold,,,I can't take much of that any more. I enjoy your videos especially when I haven't shot any hogs for a spell. If I can't shoot'em, at least I can watch someone else shooting them. Keep up the good work.
          When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Comment

• diggler1833
            Bloodstained
            • Aug 2020

Originally posted by gwtx View Post
            Thanks for the video. That was a tough night. I think you're a better man than me. I would have went back to the truck after gettin wet. The cold is bad enough, but wet and cold,,,I can't take much of that any more. I enjoy your videos especially when I haven't shot any hogs for a spell. If I can't shoot'em, at least I can watch someone else shooting them. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

Working...
            X