• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gwtx
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

Another yote

This one was wanting to snack on an old carcass. He spotted me, and we played hide and seek for a few minutes
    in tall weeds and weesatche briars. I finally decided I was going to have to try a free standing shot,,,which I haven't done in a looong time, but there were no tree limbs or fence posts to get to. He peeked out through the weeds, and POW,,,WHOP! Hit was a bit low, but I could only see his head through the weeds, and couldn't really tell where the point of aim was. NO BRAG, just facts
    Attached Files
    When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
  • sundowner
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2017

Congrats on the yote .

Comment

• Wellbornpapa
      Bloodstained
      • Jun 2019

Great minds think alike. Got a hog Wednesday night and a yote last night feeding on the carcass.

Comment

• gwtx
        Warrior
        • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Wellbornpapa View Post
        Great minds think alike. Got a hog Wednesday night and a yote last night feeding on the carcass.
        Good work, kill all you can,,,,there will still be some left Thanks for the reply,,and the compliment
        When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Comment

Working...
        X