• EastTNHunter
    Warrior
    • Jul 2021

Hey DNS!!!

• gwtx
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

+1
    When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2013

Thank you!!!! FYI, there are some naughty words in the older videos, not many and usually not me, but I have made a concerted effort to not have bad language in vids during the last few years. There is plenty off camera, but we try to keep the vids clean.

Glad you like the explanations. I am long winded sometimes, but I know I like to see videos where people explain their thought process for why they are doing or not doing certain things. So I try to mirror that somewhat. Of course, plenty of folks don't want to hear me talking. Probably the number one complaint I get is "less talking, more shooting." For me, hunting isn't just about the kill (although it is the reason for my hunting), but everything that leads up to making the kill and sometimes the things that happen afterwards as well.

Angry Bird now resides in my box blind on my property, that I only rarely hunt. Next time I am there, I will be sure AB makes an appearance.
      Kill a hog. Save the planet.
      My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• sundowner
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2017

Keep up the good work .

Comment

Working...
        X