• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gwtx
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

Blondes don't always have more fun

Most of the feeders around here are either empty, shut off, or running very little. The drought is continuing, and the hogs are expanding their range, and feeding in the daylight, which is unusual. Normally enough traffic and hunting pressure to keep them nocturnal. Found this pretty scratching around a feeder that hasn't been running for a while. Forgot to get a picture of the POI, but she was 90 yds out, and quartering slightly away. Bullet broke right shoulder, and exited just below and behind the left shoulder DRT. 123 SST last chrono'd a tad over 2500fps. I tried a few other projectiles back before the current shortages, but the 123SST works better for me and my hunting technique than any of the others I tried. Too expensive to do much experimenting now days. P.S. I think the "Carpe Sus" T shirt is what attracted her to me
    Attached Files
    When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
  • Double Naught Spy
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2013

HA! The shirt is supposed to instill terror in the hearts of hogs. You must have had a real party animal on your hands, but as I can see, the party is now over. Good job!
    Kill a hog. Save the planet.
    My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• sundowner
      Chieftain
      • Nov 2017

Congrats on the hog .

Comment

• Bottomfeeder
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2021

Awesome! Looks like she was nursing