• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jerikeaux
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2020

Five Yote Sunday

Weather was nice, So I decided to make a hunt Sunday night at the deer lease. Set up in a deer stand about 100 yards downwind of the pig I killed Friday night. Had a couple pictures of the yotes snacking on the carcass Saturday night. First pair of coyotes showed up right after dark. This guy went straight to the bait. Looks like a hit, but I didnt recover this one.
    Last edited by Jerikeaux; 05-25-2022, 09:13 PM.
  • Jerikeaux
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2020

This one showed up about 10 minutes later. He was a little more cautious than the first one. He went right down.

Comment

• Jerikeaux
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2020

Saw this one sprint across the road about an hour later. I could see him perched above the carcass but behind some brush. Finally poked his head out enough for me to get a shot.
      Last edited by Jerikeaux; 05-25-2022, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Jerikeaux
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2020

I walked down and dragged number 3 off to the side of the road. As soon as i sat back down in the stand, this guy popped out. I Think I hit him twice, but I didn't find him.

Comment

• Jerikeaux
          Bloodstained
          • Mar 2020

It was almost 2am and I was packing up when I spotted this skinny yote wandering down the trail behind me. I shot him at appox 80 yards. He made it about 5 yards into the thick brush. I found him the next morning with massive damage to his front leg and ribcage.

Comment

• sundowner
            Chieftain
            • Nov 2017

Looks good , congrats .

Comment

• CJW
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2019

Comment

Working...
              X