• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gwtx
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

Coyotes Again

Had to whack another one night before last. This is the fifth one in just over a week. I missed one more as well. I've not seen this many in the 32 years I've lived here.
    Same story, impact around the shoulder, exit out behind the opposite shoulder.
    SST 123. Sorry for the picture quality, I didn't have my camera handy, so the pics from my "flip" phone are pretty bad.
    Attached Files
    When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
  • CJW
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2019

Comment

• gwtx
      Warrior
      • Feb 2019

Thanks for the reply. The little flip phone pics are really grainy. I have a decent camera, but I don't like to carry it out in the "rough". So, I usually have to come back to the house and get it, and go back to the scene. Some nights I don't feel like going to the trouble. Guess I'm getting old and lazy.
      I the scope is an older (2015 I think) Pulsar Apex xd 38. It's been a good one. I hope it doesn't die before I do because I can't afford to buy another one This last coyote was about 80 yds . He was quartering away slightly.That's the reason for the messy exit wound. The SST's do well.
      When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Comment

• CJW
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2019

Thanks Tex.

Comment

• sundowner
          Chieftain
          • Nov 2017

Congrats on another yote .

Comment

Working...