• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gwtx
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

One Down Last Night

This rascal been tearing up the pasture for a night or two. Weeds were so high I couldn't see him. Ground finally dried out enough to get out there with the shredder.
    He liked the mowing job, and came back right where he left off the night before.
    High shoulder shot at 75yds, 123 SST, no exit, DRT.
    Attached Files
    When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
  • sundowner
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2017

Looks like the SST did it's job , congrats on the hog .

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2013

Again, very nice. At least you are seeing some hogs. I got nothing up north.
      Kill a hog. Save the planet.
      My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• gwtx
        Warrior
        • Feb 2019

Originally posted by sundowner View Post
        Looks like the SST did it's job , congrats on the hog .
        Thanks. Wish I had got him sooner. The nice soft soil after we had some recent rains was easy digging for him. He left big, deep holes that will make mowing a real pain in the neck, back, and most everything else.
        When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Comment

• gwtx
          Warrior
          • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Double Naught Spy View Post
          Thanks Brian. I hate to have the damage, but I like being able to whack'em. I've even resorted to watching some of your old videos to stay interested
          Last edited by gwtx; 05-27-2023, 03:59 AM.

Comment

• LRRPF52
            Super Moderator
            • Sep 2014

Congrats man!

You committed genocide on your local hog population or they got the message and migrated.
            NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• gwtx
              Warrior
              • Feb 2019

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
              Congrats man!

You committed genocide on your local hog population or they got the message and migrated.
              Thanks. But they WILL be back, I'm sure, and when they first come back they usually start showing up in the early morning hours when this old man likes to sleep.
              Someone said "if you want to play, you have to pay".

Comment

Working...
              X