• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gwtx
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

Another yote

This is the third one shot off the hog carcass from a couple of nights ago.
    Only took one shot for this one. Couldn't find the entrance wound easily, but he was pretty near broadside so the impact was about where I aim. 123 leaves such a tiny hole it's hard to find, and I didn't care enough to try very hard to find it.
    There's been so few hogs shot recently, the yotes don't pay much attention to what's going on 120 yds away. Don't mean to bore you guys with these un exciting shots. Just to let you know I'm still working on Population control. Wish I had video and the time it takes to produce clips. Good Huntin to yall, Go out and kill a hog
    Attached Files
    When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
  • GitU1
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2023

Keep'em coming. I hear a pack of yotes quite often when I am deer hunting here in SC. I am sure it has contributed to our states deer and turkey population decline. Unfortunately, where I hunt on Game Management land you can only use the weapon that is specified for the current hunting season. So for now I would have to get them within 15 yards for my trad bow.

Comment

• sundowner
      Chieftain
      • Nov 2017

Congrats , keep up the good work .

Comment

• LRRPF52
        Super Moderator
        • Sep 2014

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here: