• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gwtx
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

Coyote Bang Flop

Checked pastures last night and found this yote prowling around among the deer that were bedded down. I gave him a sound like a wounded cat,,he stopped broadside, I shot,,he dropped. Pin hole entry on right shoulder, quarter size exit straight across.
    SST 123 at about 95yds. Last chrono was 2480fps avg. Good huntin to Yall
    Attached Files
    When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
  • Old Bob
    Warrior
    • Oct 2019

More good shootin'! Keep it up!
    I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.

Comment

• 603Country
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2023

Comment

• sundowner
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2017

Congrats on another yote .

Comment

• gwtx
          Warrior
          • Feb 2019

I shot another one about 30 min ago. Couldn't find him in the weeds. I'll watch the buzzards tomorrow.
          When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Comment

• gwtx
            Warrior
            • Feb 2019

I don't remember what the size limit is on this forum, but I resize my "pig pics" down to less than 1 MB. I have a free photo editor called "photoscape" that is pretty basic, still works well for these pics. Maybe someone will chime in to help. I think you can resize using windows photo gallery. I've forgotten most of the little I once knew about "foolin" with computers. Good huntin, and thanks for your input on the forum.

Comment

• Timitus
              Bloodstained
              • Dec 2022

Nice going guys. Here in Colorado they are getting there winter coats. I hope to get one soon.

Comment

• ocharry
                Bloodstained
                • Mar 2022

good shootin guys...

looks like you both are using the 123sst ....i would really like to have somebody use a sierra 105 on a yote...yeah i got some loaded up and just itchin to punk one of these guys with one....i just cant get the dogs to stop by...havent heard them for a long time around here...im sure they move around....ohhhh but i am waiting...lol

gwtx ...funny you said the deer were bedded in the field....so i thought i was the only one out checking fields after dark...hmmmm...i had deer bedded in my field last night too.....uhhhhh where is your field.....ahahahahaaa

weather is really gona change here this weekend...lows in the upper 30's...high sat is supposed to be 58....now that is what im takin about

send it

Comment

Working...
                X