A pic from P dogging.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pic from P dogging.

Went out for opening day of P dogging in Arizona. So many dogs that I forgot to take pics except for one that I shot at 520ish. 2.65mils is what I had in the gun and when environmentals are put in to the dope, it works out to 520ish.

• txgunner00
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Sounds like you had fun!
    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

That was a helluva shot, AZ! A 520 yard hit on a little prairie poodle is excellent! Was that with the 108gr scenar? Did you use 8208 xbr- and have you noticed any pressure changes in
      the AZ heat? Sorry for all the questions- nice shooting, and thanks for the pic!!!
      -mike

Comment

Originally posted by A.D.D. AR View Post
        That was a helluva shot, AZ! A 520 yard hit on a little prairie poodle is excellent! Was that with the 108gr scenar? Did you use 8208 xbr- and have you noticed any pressure changes in
        the AZ heat? Sorry for all the questions- nice shooting, and thanks for the pic!!!
        -mike
        That was with the 108 and the 8208. My load development has only been in the heat. I just picked up the powder about 2 or 3 weeks ago. The high temp for saturday was 87. The bullet struck the little guy in the chest and he was turned to the right, I tried to take the pic so that the mess was not in the pic.

Comment

Working...
        X