Clear All
  • n9nwo
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2016

New Army Sub Compact Weapon

• HickLife
    Bloodstained
    • Dec 2018

I still don't understand why they needed a completely different platform. They adopted the p320 for a reason, and that main reason was the modularity. B&T makes a stock/grip module for the p320 that turns it into a shoulder fired rifle and there are tons of other modules they could have picked from. Put a 6" barrel on it, longer slide, forward grip, and convert it to full auto capability. They also take glock mags, which is completely different from what they just adopted. Idk... it just doesn’t make sense to me

Comment

• n9nwo
      Bloodstained
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by HickLife View Post
      I still don't understand why they needed a completely different platform. They adopted the p320 for a reason, and that main reason was the modularity. B&T makes a stock/grip module for the p320 that turns it into a shoulder fired rifle and there are tons of other modules they could have picked from. Put a 6" barrel on it, longer slide, forward grip, and convert it to full auto capability. They also take glock mags, which is completely different from what they just adopted. Idk... it just doesn’t make sense to me
      I spoke with the B&T folks when they were here for the NRA convention. When the contract was developed the M17 was not yet finalized. The Secret Service version does take the Sig magazines. The Army is taking the SCW as is but plans later to modify the contract so that the SCW and the M17 will share magazines.

Comment

• HickLife
        Bloodstained
        • Dec 2018

Originally posted by n9nwo View Post
        I spoke with the B&T folks when they were here for the NRA convention. When the contract was developed the M17 was not yet finalized. The Secret Service version does take the Sig magazines. The Army is taking the SCW as is but plans later to modify the contract so that the SCW and the M17 will share magazines.
        That would be awesome, that could mean we (p320 owners) could gut higher capacity magazines that aren't crappy promags.

Comment

• NugginFutz
          Chieftain
          • Aug 2013

Originally posted by stanc
          6:31-6:33 answers the question, "Can that fire with the stock collapsed?" http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...l=1#post227232
          Mighty kind of them to take note of my concerns...
          If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

Working...
          X