"FREEDOM" Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "FREEDOM" Thanks!

Just a brief word of thanks to our forefathers who had the guts to stand-up to a repressive government and give us a fragile but enduring free country. It has cost the lives of thousands of similarly brave Americans to defend that freedom. I have not fought our enemies on foreign soil, but I have put my life on the line daily here in this country to protect our families from the enemies within. It is not the job of super heros but of common men with courage. I hope we all take the time this fourth of July to reflect on our rolls in protecting this thing called FREEDOM from all enemies both foreign and domestic.
    God bless America!
    Steel89

Steel89

Been overseas -- I think domestic law-enforcement is at least as big a challenge and stressor!

Adequate and appropriate law-enforcement at home is easily as important in defending our freedom as have been the overseas engagements.

The difference is the trooper overseas has a limited duration and an occasional break from intense real-time friend or foe ID and action.

The folks working LE at home never get that break.

Thank you!

Comment

JASmith
      At home LE get things in small doses compared to what you in the military experiance. Thank all of you guys for your sacrifices, I am humbled. We should hope our Representatives in Washington can can catch their breaths and once again show us that the courage to protect this country is not only fought on the battlefields of distant lands, or dark alleyways of our cities but within our own government. That is my main point here, suck it up and get us back on track. Our grand kids need to breath the same freedom we take in. Our freedom can be lost as easily here at home as it can be abroad.
      Thats all.
      Steel89

Comment

Gents,

"Our Representatives" in the Den of Corruption don't represent us, as they are owned by other interests. I'm reading a recently-published book about Harry Reid's lifelong relationship to organized crime (Mafia) in Nevada/Las Vegas. HARRY: Money, Mob & Influence in Harry Reid's Nevada

It has me thinking how many other Senators, Congressmen, Governors, Mayors, and Police Chiefs are wholly owned by criminal enterprises. The book mentions several other cities with similar arrangements, such as Kansas City, MO, San Diego, & Atlantic City. We all know about Chicago already. LA is a den of corruption, as is San Francisco.

We know that cocaine built Miami. New York and D.C. go without saying, where you're right to self-protection is not recognized. I've been to 28 different countries now, and America is still in a league of its own, but we have our work cut out for us.

I think about how maybe 2% of the colonists under oppression from the King of England organized and launched the most important revolution in the history of mankind, and set the motion in place that eventually led to the establishment of a country like no other in history. It truly is a choice Nation above all others.

LRRPF52

Comment

Working...
        X