• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dammitman
    Warrior
    • Dec 2012

the wait time in real world,,,,,

so what has the wait time for your NFA items been for anyone reading this? please specify if its a suppressor, a short barrel rifle or something else. also please specify how you filed,,i have been lead to understand that filing online using a ATF made personal account was really quick way to do your form ones and your home made short barreled rifles,,,,,
  • Hickory Nut
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2020

I filled out my Trust paperwork for a Dead Air Nomad L and a Bowers USS22 11/30/20, Check Cashed 12/16/20 Gun Shop called 8/26/21 with approved stamps. It was worth the wait. No hearing protection required shooting the 6.5G gas gun 16", 6.5 CM 20" bolt gun. I have not shot it on the 556 upper yet. I should have done it years ago.

I do not have any experience with the form 1 or SBR.

Comment

• HoustonHipster6.5
      Bloodstained
      • Feb 2021

8 months.... Ugh. I have a Dead Air Sandman in jail right now. Tax stamp was cashed on 9/1/2021. I'm looking at June by these accounts. Frustrating.

Comment

• Pootyng
        Warrior
        • Aug 2018

Check cashed 2/2/21 for a nomad 30 still waiting.

Comment

• Brazz04
          Warrior
          • Aug 2018

Form 1 E-file suppressor build, 15 days from submitted to approved.

Comment

• Morvandium
            Bloodstained
            • Nov 2021

I am waiting on a Griffin Revolution 9 currently. My tax stamp check for form 4 was cashed 10/13/21 from an order on 9/15/21. Part of that delay was my trust paperwork. Now I'm just waiting on the BATFE.
            'Cause when we stop and look around us / There is nothing that we need
            In a world of persecution / That is burning in its greed
            [...]
            in the grey of the morning / My mind becomes confused
            Between the dead and the sleeping / And the road that I must choose
            --"Question", Justin Hayward

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
              Warrior
              • Nov 2018

Originally posted by dammitman View Post
              so what has the wait time for your NFA items been for anyone reading this? please specify if its a suppressor, a short barrel rifle or something else. also please specify how you filed,,i have been lead to understand that filing online using a ATF made personal account was really quick way to do your form ones and your home made short barreled rifles,,,,,
              3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That includes all the stuff I had to do before it got to the BATFAE.

I E-filed a form-4 trust with silencershop.com for two suppressors, one pistol and one rifle. I bought them online at silencershop.com end of January, did picture online, finger prints at local FFL kiosk, and then certified online at home with the BATFAE while on the phone with my local FFL. Got my approval for them 3 days apart end of April.

Comment

• mtnlvr
                Warrior
                • Feb 2019

I wish they'd clear up the old paper forms. For no good reason I'm going on 14 months since they collected my money. Not my first time through either. They are a super efficient bunch!

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2018

Originally posted by mtnlvr View Post
                  I wish they'd clear up the old paper forms. For no good reason I'm going on 14 months since they collected my money. Not my first time through either. They are a super efficient bunch!
                  14 months is too long for paper forms. I would call them.

Comment

• mtnlvr
                    Warrior
                    • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Happy2Shoot View Post
                    14 months is too long for paper forms. I would call them.
                    I have, three times starting at nine months. All the info they have is pending.

Comment

• grayfox
                      Chieftain
                      • Jan 2017

It's all sitting on Kamel-laff's desk... and she doesn't know how to do this new job they gave her either...
                      ROTFL!!!!!!!

What cardinal Sin did you do to the Bidenites to get this treatment!!

Seriously shouldn't be laughing, but I couldn't resist.

I was wondering how all of this is going since they all took over and the new ATF gahbage rolled off the presses....
                      "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Maine guy
                        Unwashed
                        • Mar 2018

206-220 Days individual paper form 4. Sico Omega pending since Oct 5 2021, Tbac Ultra 7 pending since Oct 12 2021, Dead Air Mask pending since Oct 19 2021 All 3 approved April 27 2022,got the call yesterday May 13 all 3 stamps were in come pick em up, right at 7 months total time. One excited maine guy here. Got lucky on the time I know of some that are going on 15 months now. Good luck for all of you that are still waiting. All 3 cans are amazing but the 22 with subsonics will definitely make you giggle like a school girl

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
                          Warrior
                          • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Maine guy View Post
                          206-220 Days individual paper form 4. Sico Omega pending since Oct 5 2021, Tbac Ultra 7 pending since Oct 12 2021, Dead Air Mask pending since Oct 19 2021 All 3 approved April 27 2022,got the call yesterday May 13 all 3 stamps were in come pick em up, right at 7 months total time. One excited maine guy here. Got lucky on the time I know of some that are going on 15 months now. Good luck for all of you that are still waiting. All 3 cans are amazing but the 22 with subsonics will definitely make you giggle like a school girl
                          What is your 22lr host?

Comment

• Maine guy
                            Unwashed
                            • Mar 2018

10-22 magpul backpacker takedown and just picked up a taurus tx 22 competition which is nice because the pistol is subsonic with normal 22 ammo where as the rifle needs the expensive subsonic ammo to be very quiet. The cci quiet is so quiet you only hear the action wiggle a little and the bullet hit

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2018

I had to look those up. Cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X