X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chrazy-Chris
    Warrior
    • Aug 2015

** ... and there are five shots in that group. It was a rushed group trying to sight it in the night before opening morning

Comment

• Digitalfalcon
      Bloodstained
      • May 2016

Awesome , thank you for the range report, she looks like a great shooter !
      I went to their website right after reading your report , and of course , they are sold out

Comment

• Chrazy-Chris
        Warrior
        • Aug 2015

Here are a few more pics - 5 shot groups at 500yrds while I was figuring out my holdovers. I didn't pay much attention to wind thus the horizontal stringing. 123sst factory.

This isn't cherry picking the best groups out of hundreds of rounds... these were the only groups I shot at 500. What do you guys think? I think if I would've paid attention to the wind at least the second group would be .5MOA. I just picked up my dies and some components so I'm hoping some ladder testing will really make her shine.

Comment

• Digitalfalcon
          Bloodstained
          • May 2016

Nice
          I called them ( JSE ) and they had a couple more they had just got in but had not updated their site. I ordered a barrel and one of their bolts as well. I hope mine shoots good too. Thanks for the update

Comment

• Chrazy-Chris
            Warrior
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Digitalfalcon View Post
            Nice
            I called them ( JSE ) and they had a couple more they had just got in but had not updated their site. I ordered a barrel and one of their bolts as well. I hope mine shoots good too. Thanks for the update
            Awesome! Good luck man. Make sure to post some pictures of your build and range reports. I'll be keeping an eye out for them

Comment

• LRRPF52
              Super Moderator
              • Sep 2014

Looks like you have a shooter. Your vertical is 1/2 MOA at 500yds.
              NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
              X