Here She Is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taylormade View Post
    Has anyone had experience with the Kenton knobs though, I was wanting one for my 4-16 viper pst and was curios of their accuracy
    Kenton will make them for the exact dope chart that you give them. Vortex Optics also offers this service, so if you're going to got hat route, I would go to Vortex's site, which is Kenton doing the work for them: http://www.vortexoptics.com/content/lrbc_tutorials

I really like the custom decals myself. OP has nice taste in scope mounts. The LT-112 with 20 MOA cant is what I have on my .260 Rem AR, and I really like it better than any scope mount I have owned so far.

Comment

• jawbone
      Warrior
      • Jan 2012

beautiful rig. and loved the quilt.

Comment

LR, do you have a website for that mount?

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
          Warrior
          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by bwaites View Post
          OK, I need someone who understands what LRRPF just said to make these up for my scopes!!
          The only part I am sure about is that I love pie. Mmmmmmm!! Time to get some pie. I think I shall get 3.141592 pieces! : )

Comment

• Harvest123

Ditto!

Comment

Nice rifle. How many grains of 8208 are you using and what load did you start with?

Comment

Running 27.9 grains of 8208. I can't fit much more than that, don't know how some guys are running 28.5. I showed pressure signs at 28.3.

Comment

Try switching to CFE.

Comment

Heard some negatives about it in the cold. I've been out predator hunting in 30 below. Pretty happy with the 8208 load but I might give cfe a try in t
                    he spring

Comment

Working...
                    X