• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Et2ss
    Unwashed
    • May 2016

Quick shout out to Blunt Force

He sent me a copy of the 6.5 logo and gave permission to use it for stencils. I just rattle-canned my 16" set up over the weekend.

Wanted to post a quick pic of the results. It would look better on a smooth magwell, but this certainly helped obscure the crappy Sharps rollmark.

Attached Files
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

Like like like! That’s a good idea! How do you make the stencil? Can you make another for a forum mate? Say, 8x8”?
    Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• rabiddawg
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2013

Lol.

Opened a can of worms he did

Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• Et2ss
        Unwashed
        • May 2016

I've got a friend in the sign biz. He's got an awesome cutter that can make details down to this size (1.5" high) he can certainly do 8" x 8"

I would need BFT's permission and can see what my friend would charge. Maybe a group buy?

Comment

• Kswhitetails
          Chieftain
          • Oct 2016

I want to put a flat black one on my black safe. It's got more Grendel's in it than anything else at the moment, I don't see that changing in the foreseeable future...

BFT has made it clear that for forum members, fair game. BFT, any issue with this? I'll pay for the cutout, but not for the image...
          Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Et2ss
            Unwashed
            • May 2016

To be honest I don't want to get into the middle man biz. What I could do is put the item on his online store (I built and manage his website) and not play middle man.

I can can make the artwork with the original circle around the logo, or with it removed like I did for the stencil.

To be honest, he doesn't even really use the online shop, although it's all set up, he's got a lot of bigger fish to fry (He does major signage for store fascias and has contracts with schools, etc. putting film on their windows. It's not like he'll be trying to get rich on these. As a matter of fact, I'd probably be the one cutting and weeding the decals
            Last edited by Et2ss; 07-11-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
              Administrator
              • Feb 2011

Yes, am happy to grant limited usage of the "Grendel Skull" logo for personal projects.
              :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Et2ss
                Unwashed
                • May 2016

Cool. Thanks BFT.

Now should I set something up in Group Buy? I can have people post sizes, colours, etc. Then set up the cart on his store for the members here
                Last edited by Et2ss; 07-12-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X