• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grumpy
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
    Only thing that could make that better would be to color match the stock and trigger to the rest of the orange. Otherwise, looks good. Progress!
    Best be careful with the orange, burnt orange would be OK. Penitentiary orange and it'll never run on Saturdays.

...roll Tide.
    The king answered, "Say this: 'Don't let the one who puts on his armor boast like the one who takes it off.'" 1 Kings 20:11

Comment

• CastAway
      Unwashed
      • Jan 2018

Last edited by CastAway; 09-19-2018, 05:58 PM. Reason: Oops

Comment

• bj139
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by CastAway View Post
        Motivated by a day at the range with family, I found a reputable local smith who competes himself and builds custom AR’s for accuracy. I dropped my upper off today to have the barrel mounted; lapped, friction fit and seated with 620. Excited to break it in soon! Have done some color fill for giggles.
        https://flic.kr/p/2aMV7Vn
        You can embed your photo from Flickr by clicking on it in photstream. There will be a share arrow on the bottom right.
        Click on it and copy and pasted the text into your post. I delete all the extra test after I preview the post.
        Your barrel should get a bit more precise as fired rounds lap the barrel.

Comment

• CastAway
          Unwashed
          • Jan 2018

Testing

Comment

• Kswhitetails
            Chieftain
            • Oct 2016

Error: No file selected... lol
            Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

Working...
            X