X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1Shot
    Warrior
    • Feb 2018

Give us a description. What ammo were you shooting and at what distance?

Comment

• sco78
      Unwashed
      • Aug 2018

Shooting Hornady Black. Shot 3 at 25yds just to break in. Ran a bore snake with a little solvent after every shot for the first five, then after every 3. Went to a 100yds and was like 6" high. Went down 15 clicks and it looked good to me, 2" high. Put up 2 new targets at 100 and shot the 5 rounds on the left. It almost looked like 3 holes. Turned 2 clicks to the right, then shot the right target 4 times. Again, only looks like 3 holes, but they're all there. Probably the most accurate gun I've shot right out of a box. I've never really shot anything, or had a scope past 9 magnification before. Was using 18x and I'm sure I'll use 24x when I go to 200 and beyond. Only major problem I had is after about the 5th and 10th round, the magazine automatically ejected out the bottom. Not hard, just kind of fell out. I was using two 10 rounders, and I'm not sure if they were the same mag because I was just loading 1 round at a time and alternating them. Im going to inspect the mag catch assembly, but I'm also guessing that its overgassed since its a PSA upper. Didn't have the problem the last 10 rounds, so I guess it just might be break in gremlins.

Comment

• sco78
        Unwashed
        • Aug 2018

Guess I figured out the magazine problem. One of the 10 rounders must of been bent in on the catch hole. I could force it out from the top with the upper removed. Pulled it out some and now I can't force it. Took apart the bcg and cleaned the upper. All looked good. No signs of wear. Now to find a range in south east Texas that goes out past 200 yards. Maybe test out some SST and Nosler BT.

Comment

• sco78
          Unwashed
          • Aug 2018

Shot at 200 yds. Shot 4 rounds and only seen the 2 on the right a little low. Adjusted the scope 2 clicks left and 2 up. Seen the next 2 were a little high, so adjusted back down 2.

20180908_095058-1-1089x1148-2.jpg

Comment

• sco78
            Unwashed
            • Aug 2018

Next target. 5 rounds at 200 yds. Absolutely nothing to complain about. Before my brass would land anywhere from 2-4 o'clock. This 5 round group they all landed in a 1 foot circle at 4 o'clock. The next 7 I just shot at a gong and they land in the same spot in the same 1 foot circle.
            20180908_095039-1-1083x1153-2.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X