• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danm
    Warrior
    • Aug 2014

My HD Grendel pistol

In response to BFTs HD thread, this is my latest addition to the Grendel family
    IMG_4192.jpg
    IMG_4190.jpg
    IMG_4191.jpg
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Nice. Hopefully my 12.5 barrel will be here before deer season closes next month.

Comment

• Rangerofthenorth
      Warrior
      • Dec 2018

Damn, Danm! Cool standoff brake there for when you're out of ammo.

Comment

• danm
        Warrior
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Rangerofthenorth View Post
        Damn, Danm! Cool standoff brake there for when you're out of ammo.
        Yeah no shit, hope it never gets to that point! (Hahahahaha)

Comment

• danm
          Warrior
          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
          Nice. Hopefully my 12.5 barrel will be here before deer season closes next month.
          Which 12.5 did you order? My G in the middle of the family is a BHW .136 12.5" custom chambered to the AA hard use bolt I sent them... Unfortunately they don't do that chamber anymore...

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by danm View Post
            Which 12.5 did you order? My G in the middle of the family is a BHW .136 12.5" custom chambered to the AA hard use bolt I sent them... Unfortunately they don't do that chamber anymore...
            Got a Criterion are however you spell it from Mark at PF. Just got it slapped toghter tonight and ready for testing saturday.

Rocking a Anderson lower, aero m4e1 upper, aero s-one 7 inch handguard, a2 pistol grip, sba4 brace, leupold mark ar mount, vortex pst gen 2 1-6, wojteck adjustable gas block, right to bear arms lowmass bcg, PF bolt, ssa-e trigger and kaw flash can thing amagigg muzzle device.

Will post some pics in its own thread if I can resize them enough to load.

Comment

• danm
              Warrior
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
              Got a Criterion are however you spell it from Mark at PF. Just got it slapped toghter tonight and ready for testing saturday.

Rocking a Anderson lower, aero m4e1 upper, aero s-one 7 inch handguard, a2 pistol grip, sba4 brace, leupold mark ar mount, vortex pst gen 2 1-6, wojteck adjustable gas block, right to bear arms lowmass bcg, PF bolt, ssa-e trigger and kaw flash can thing amagigg muzzle device.

Will post some pics in its own thread if I can resize them enough to load.
              Super sweet build!

Comment

Working...
              X