My New Quality Arms Tack Driver!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Quality Arms Tack Driver!!!!

Ok, I just bought this from Quality Arms and I am way excited to get this gun out and shoot. Ill post perfomance back here when I'm done. I have talked to a guy who is using this gun at a 700 yard zero and out to 1200 yards on gallon milk containers. Probably old news to this forum, but fun for me!!! Let me know what you think?
  • pestilence

Sexy! Parts list and range report, please
    Last edited by Guest; 03-11-2012, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Very nice!

Welcome to the Grendel Horde!

Great first post, too, BTW! Pics, enthusiasm...gotta like it when someone starts off like that!

Comment

That's a looker, very nice. Let us know how she shoots and welcome to the Horde.

Comment

• Ridgerider

Nice. I like that upper receiver does it have a door or is it open all the time.

Comment

cool, welcome! look forward to the range report!

Comment

• txgunner00
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2011

Nice looking rifle. Welcome.
              NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Welcome. Looking forward to a range report. Looks like all you need is ammo and targets.

Comment

• LightningII

good looking rifle.

is it a JP upper?

sorry; I asked about the lower by mistake...
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-14-2012, 08:13 PM. Reason: screw up

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                    Administrator
                    • Feb 2011

Very classy. Have fun!

John
                    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Welcome! That is a beautiful rifle! I am currious to know what kind of trigger you have and what sort of optic are you running there?

Comment

• usmc1371
                        Warrior
                        • Aug 2011

the horde has to coon finger it after your done shooting it. and im first in line........nice stick and welcome to the horde

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! Well, I have not been able to get to the range yet, but this Saturday is the day! I will post the range results with pics Sat or Sun. Some have asked, so I will give you the details. The Upper is a Quality Arms Billet Upper, there is a door, but it opens up and is not held in place in the traditional manner, I will post a pic. The Scope is a Vortex Viper up to 24 power to get me to the 1000 yards with ease. the scope mount is single piece 20 moa riser. the barrel is stainless steel, stock a Magpul PRS and the foregrip is MI SS15 tube!! The bolt is a little shiny because it is nickel plated and so is the trigger, a single stage trigger that is a crisp 3 lbs!!! I am excited to see what she can do. I'll let you all know this weekend.

Comment

Gorgeous. Other than the stainless barrel this is the color scheme I chose for my build. Again, beautiful.

Comment

• LightningII

Is that one of their stock models in 6.5 Grendel or did you spec it out piece by piece?

Comment

Working...
                              X