First/New Grendel is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First/New Grendel is here!

It's borrowing my Colt lower for now until she gets her own but here she is.
    Loki Weapons System 6.5 Grendel/264LBC with an 18" Liberty barrel, Hogue free float forend, Fail Zero BCG...and, no, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Still deciding on a scope.

While I was waiting on my Grendel to be finished I decided she needed a big sister so I bought this to keep her company lol. Alexander Arms 50 Beowulf. Nope, haven't had a chance to shoot it either.
  • leopard6.5

Brandi: Very nice combination! You're right you sure don't want them to get lonely so having the two is great.

Please let us know how they shoot for you once you're able to exercise them a little.

Good luck.

Lee

Comment

• txgunner00
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Nice. We will wait on a range report....
      NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Obviously, you have very good taste. Now the fun part, get the girls out to range and see how they shoot.

Comment

nice builds. get out and shoot em! dont let them turn into safe queens!

Comment

• Variable
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Cool! And congrats! Will look forward to your range report.
            Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
            We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

Great picks tell us how they shoot!

Comment

Working...
              X