Finally got new build finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got new build finished

24" BB,12" Yankee hill diamond series free float,Kies muzzle break,AA 6.5 Grendel lower,Vltor upper,magpul acs,mi16 carrier,Grendel bolt,sightmark 4x16x44 scope,Blackhawk bipod,jp adjustable gas block
    Attached Files

Look'n good. Let us know how she shoots.

Comment

Will be shooting for the first time tomorrow. I just hope everything goes good for this is my first build from the ground up!!!!!!

Comment

• txgunner00
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Dang that thing is long.

Very nice rifle!
        NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Nice rifle, hope she shoots as good as it looks, don't forget to follow-up with a range report.

Comment

Diesel-
            Where do you shoot? I'm just a bit west of town and shoot most weekends at the Bandera Gun Club which is only a mile from my house. You ought to swing up some time and we might compare notes. Nice stick, by the way.

Comment

nice stick diesel! should be a shooter.

Comment

Thanks guys I really like the way it turned out, still waiting on my phase 5 winter guard and AR stoner scope mount.

Comment

Originally posted by bobke View Post
                  Diesel-
                  Where do you shoot? I'm just a bit west of town and shoot most weekends at the Bandera Gun Club which is only a mile from my house. You ought to swing up some time and we might compare notes. Nice stick, by the way.
                  bobke:
                  I have my own range at my parents place in Pleasanton so I really don't go to any ranges to shoot although I have one 3 miles from my house. Yes we should meet up and compare notes it would be great to meet a fellow GRENDEL shooter.

Comment

Well had a slight hiccup with the first time shooting. I could not get the bolt to eject the round after firing. I thought it was the adjustable gas block but it did not change anything. Fired a few rounds and called it quiets. Got home last night tore it down and found out the problem was the bolt, the company I ordered from is sending me a new one, called today and they were a few days out so maybe next weekend I will be able to try it again. The few rounds I did get off all I can say is this thing is FREAKIN AWSOME.

Comment

Very nice looking rifle. I hope you get your bolt issue squared away, and get that baby back online.

Comment

Originally posted by DIESEL758 View Post
                        24" BB,12" Yankee hill diamond series free float,Kies muzzle break,AA 6.5 Grendel lower,Vltor upper,magpul acs,mi16 carrier,Grendel bolt,sightmark 4x16x44 scope,Blackhawk bipod,jp adjustable gas block
                        Now that is a Bad A** rig..........How do you like that Sightmark scope ? I have one in a 1X6X24 with a 30 mm tube, circle dot lighted reticle, on my 300 BLK.....works for me...

Comment

Originally posted by 6.8 KLR View Post
                          Now that is a Bad A** rig..........How do you like that Sightmark scope ? I have one in a 1X6X24 with a 30 mm tube, circle dot lighted reticle, on my 300 BLK.....works for me...
                          Thanks man I really like the way it turned out. The sightmark scope is awesome for a mid $200.00 scope, I picked it up at the gun show last weekend for $180.00 NIB so I couldn't pass it up. The glass is really clear, I had it set up right next to my brothers leupold ar and really could not tell the differance. I really didn't get to mess with it to much because of the problem with the bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanM View Post
                            Very nice looking rifle. I hope you get your bolt issue squared away, and get that baby back online.
                            Thanks, ya it's kinda like having a brand new truck with no motor. Hopefully maybe next weekend I will get to shoot it.

Comment

Working...
                            X