Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • quadfather03

Pair of billet Loki grendels

Here are my two just got back from the photographer and im very pleased.

• txgunner00
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

nice pair!
    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

Very nice need powder burns on muzzles soon should shoot as good as they look.

Comment

Very nice sticks!!!!!! What scopes are those?????????

Comment

• quadfather03

The top actually has 200 rnds through. Scopes are Konus M30's 6.5x25x44, 30mm tube, side parallex and illuminated reticles. They are awsome for the price.

Comment

Originally posted by quadfather03 View Post
            The top actually has 200 rnds through. Scopes are Konus M30's 6.5x25x44, 30mm tube, side parallex and illuminated reticles. They are awsome for the price.
            Please describe awesome!!!! How is the eye relief at high magnification??? Do you have to really search to get a good sight picture??? I have the sightmark 4x16x44 and I struggle with eye relief on high magnification. Looking for something else to put on my gun. Really don't need to spend 500 or 600 dollars on a scope for something I shoot maybe twice a month.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
              Administrator
              • Feb 2011

Dang, dude. Very nice.

John
              :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• quadfather03

Ive had zero problem with eyerelief and i wear glasses. The side parallex clears up at any distance. I highly recommend the konus line thats all i buy after getting the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by quadfather03 View Post
                  Ive had zero problem with eyerelief and i wear glasses. The side parallex clears up at any distance. I highly recommend the konus line thats all i buy after getting the first one.
                  What about resetting to zero?? I read a lot of reviews about it not resetting after making changes. Sorry for the questions

Comment

• quadfather03

Ive not tested that yet i havent had a lot of time on paper most of my shots have been hunting but im going to a long range class in feb and im sure it will be tested then.

Comment

Beautiful looking rifles. Loki seems to do great work. If you're interested in seeing what your optics can do, or need to box-test them, run the box-test.

Shoot a round at your POA-POI, crank-on 10 MOA right windage, shoot another round, crank on 10 MOA of elevation up, shoot another round, crank on 10 MOA left windage, shoot another round, crank on 10 MOA down, shoot another round. It should be within the accuracy potential of your first round. The changes should also measure out on the target, so 10 MOA will be 10" (10.43") at 100yds.

Comment

quadfather03,

What forearm is on your rifles? PRI?

Comment

• quadfather03

Top rifle has the loki forarm not sure what company makes it but it came from them the lower one is a yankee hill.

Comment

• jwilson1985

Very nice indeed!!!

Comment

• Overwatcher

Is the top rifle cerakoted?
                              They both look awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X