Ala Carte Grendel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ala Carte Grendel

AA lower 16in barrel w/bolt.Used Colt bolt carrier, Vltor Mur1 upper,flash hider,stock, receiver extension,buffer and spring, Bravo company lpk,Magpul Maid grip,MI 15in freefloat handguard, MI HK style front sight, GG&G MAD rear, Burris PEPR with XTR top rings (no rail on top) IOR Valdada 2.5-10 FFP MIL/MIL Illum MP8 glass.

Grendel 1.jpg

It's really nice! My favorite power range of scope as well.

It is missing a WCI brake on the end, try one out and you will be really happy with the enhanced crown it has and the ability to keep the crosshairs on the target during and after firing.

I am not trying to sell you something here, I wish I had a way for you to try one out first.

Maybe if someone lives near you they might offer to let you try it out.

Comment

NICE !!!! I also when al Carte I hope to be posting photos soon. I took my out today and shot it for the first time. Now I have to dial the scope in and wait for my muzzle brake.

Keep up the nice work

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Below is all I could find on that WCI. Any chance you have a link to someone that sells them ? AA does not list them and the Templar website would not load for me. Post a pic Chuck !

The new muzzle brake from Warped Consulting, Inc is getting a lot of attention. In addition to a recent spot in "Special Weapons" magazine, the de ...

Comment

They are on the AA site, look at the icons under the main brake pic

I really need to finish working on my website, seems like I have no time.

Last edited by Guest; 05-12-2011, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by warped View Post
            They are on the AA site, look at the icons under the main brake pic
            http://www.alexanderarms.com/item/21...uzzleBrake.htm

Looks like my upper with Shilen barrel and WCI brake finally got here. According to the tracking number it will be delivered tomorrow! Someday the wind will stop blowing and I will try shooting it.

Comment

Osage I can get them for you.

Comment

• Longshot_34

Very nice mark. But, I ASSume you already knew that

Comment

• longdayjake

I really like the looks of that guy.

Comment

Working...
                  X