My LEFT HANDED Grendel is complete!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My LEFT HANDED Grendel is complete!

Just finished her today! Built from scratch, custom true left hand 6.5 Grendel. The only one I know of at this point. Let me know what you think.

UPPER

Stag Arms left hand receiver and bolt carrier. Bolt (CLASSIFIED)
    AA 20" stainless barrel (dura-coated)
    WCI "pepper pod" style muzzle brake.
    Midwest Industries 15" free float handguard.

LOWER

Noveske lower receiver
    Jard custom 2 pound trigger, anti-walk pins
    Magpul MOE grip
    Magpul ACS 6 position stock

OPTICS

Burris P.E.P.R mount
    Burris 4.5-14x42 ballistic mil-dot reticle

Last edited by Guest; 06-08-2011, 06:40 AM.

Nice !!

Comment

very cool, when does it go into production? or is the bolt available?

Comment

This is a custom build. There is no production. This is probably the only one in existence.

Comment

• Spellbinder

Nice, but I already knew that because I have held it myself. He worked hard on finding the parts and modifications for a LEFT hand Grendel. KDOGG43 you deserve props for this one. Now we need to go do some hole punching!!!!!!! Lets take them out for some stress releif LOL!
          Last edited by Guest; 06-06-2011, 11:55 PM.

Comment

VERY,VERY COOL KDOGG43,Besure and let everyone know it performs,kodo's

Comment

Feek ya!! I'm ready Freddy!

Comment

sweet toothpick bro! I just happen to be buildimg the second one in existance... ought to have it finished sometime next week.
                stag arms "lefty" upper
                bolt (definitly classified)
                AA 20" barrel
                dpms lower
                chip mckormic trig
                carbon fiber forend

great lookin gun.!!

Comment

Right on! Post some pics when you're done. Had mine at the range. Shot 3/4 MOA or better at 100. Had it out to 200 also. Shoots awesome. Need to put an H2 buffer in it though. Its gonna be a great pronghorn killer. Thanks for the comments muttdog.
                  Last edited by Guest; 08-10-2011, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Somethings wrong with that build ...... it's backwards.

Comment

Left handers are cool but several features of the right hander are faster for a lefty.

Comment

kdogg, as the owner of the #2nd in existence that I know of I have a question. Have you ever had ejection problems? I was working up some loads and actually blew out a primer (cheap wolf brass) and since then every 3rd or so case (hornady) sticks in the chamber. ive checked bolt and ejector and everything seems fine, ive also checked for fouling in the chamber and cleaned exxcesivly! every 2-3 sticks in the chamber still. best hanload to date is a .32moa group at 100 with 123 gr a-max and 28.5 gr of win748. ill post pics as soon as i figure out how...kinda dumb on computers still.....

Comment

Hey there KDOGG i got some pics posted, let me know what you think!!

Comment

• toolsofthetrade
                            Warrior
                            • May 2011

can someone please contact me regarding a left handed bolt for the grendel? Looking to do a build for a friend.

Comment

Stuck brass

Originally posted by muttdog View Post
                              kdogg, as the owner of the #2nd in existence that I know of I have a question. Have you ever had ejection problems? I was working up some loads and actually blew out a primer (cheap wolf brass) and since then every 3rd or so case (hornady) sticks in the chamber. ive checked bolt and ejector and everything seems fine, ive also checked for fouling in the chamber and cleaned exxcesivly! every 2-3 sticks in the chamber still. best hanload to date is a .32moa group at 100 with 123 gr a-max and 28.5 gr of win748. ill post pics as soon as i figure out how...kinda dumb on computers still.....
                              I had a problem the first time out with a 20" barrel. The brass would get caught half way out. I put a heavier buffer in it (H2). Problem solved

Comment

Working...
                              X