All I need now is quality optics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I am going to be ridiculed and maybe even burned at the stake, but I took the plunge and bought the Lucid L5. I went to my buddy at a local gunshop and looked at the Vortex viper 6.5-20x50 that I was leaning toward and the Lucid L5, Not being able to tell anything indoors we went out in the street and looked out across a large lake. I could not tell any difference in the glass at all but it had more features that I liked. I found it a lot cheaper online than even my buddy could give it to me for. Next week it is going in to be dipped so I will post more pics.

Comment

There is no brand loyalty here, and you won't get burned at the stake. If you have a satisfactory experience with your scope, and are happy in the long run, what's the problem?

That is, unless you buy Counter Sniper!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Now that is some funny sh............

Comment

• BjornF16
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

Burris is offering the double mil dot reticle on their new offering XTR II

LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
          Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

I like my Vortex 4x16 FFP MRAD scope.
            The IR works good in low light.
            Would like to get a NF but I'd probably end up in the dog house.
            For hunting I like Leupold.

Comment

Originally posted by 45r View Post
              Would like to get a NF but I'd probably end up in the dog house.
              For hunting I like Leupold.
              I would love a NF but SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) would probably be a tad upset when she found out that I had a scope that worth as much as here car.

Comment

One more person who has had bad experiences with Millett. Inconsistent to zero repeatability. They will fix it every time you send it back but after a while the shipping gets expensive.
                As long as you are still looking, I would suggest taking a look at a Sightron Slll.

Comment

• Lonehill
                  Bloodstained
                  • Aug 2013

Millet....Run Forest Run!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X