X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adam Lilja
    Warrior
    • Dec 2013

Built up another Grendel and a 5.56 (not shown) today, though I am waiting on barrels still. The irony is not lost on me.

Comment

As bad as I feel for anyone having to wait on a barrel, its comforting to know that its not just the 'little guys'....

Comment

• shooter545
        Warrior
        • Aug 2012

That thing is dead sexy! I'll bet it is a hammer! Please post pics when you get it coated.

Comment

• Adam Lilja
          Warrior
          • Dec 2013

Got my gun back from Robar Guns finally Exterior is Roguard True Black, all interior parts are their NP3 coating that is bound on the molecular level with Teflon, supposedly won't ever need lubrication. The NP3 is on the silver parts and is very slick to the touch. Scope and mounts are backups until I decide what I want on it. Trigger is being replaced with a Hiperfire (the stock trigger group is all NP3 coated and for sale FYI, as is the Leupold Mark AR 1.5-4). I plan to throw a set of bi-pods on as well. Very happy with the coating job.

Comment

• Adam Lilja
            Warrior
            • Dec 2013

Comment

• Hattrick
              Bloodstained
              • Jan 2014

Nice

Comment

• Klem
                Chieftain
                • Aug 2013

Nice one! That handguard makes it a work of art...Form and function.

The trigger group looks stainless with the pins. Did they come with the lower or did you source them elsewhere?

Comment

• Adam Lilja
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Klem View Post
                  Nice one! That handguard makes it a work of art...Form and function.

The trigger group looks stainless with the pins. Did they come with the lower or did you source them elsewhere?
                  Just a stock trigger group coated in NP3, every piece is NP3 if its silver.

Comment

• shooter545
                    Warrior
                    • Aug 2012

That rifle came out awesome!

Comment

• SG4247
                      Warrior
                      • Aug 2013

That is a really trick rig.

I like your creativity and the black/silver combo!

Super nice.
                      NRA F-Class Mid Range High Master

Comment

• NugginFutz
                        Chieftain
                        • Aug 2013

Very sweet, Adam. Striking accents, with the silver bits. So, have you decided if it gets a name? I think montana suggested "black widow", or you could consider a variation like "widow maker".

Now the ultimate question - does it have a sting? Let us know when you've had it out - we'd love to see what your handiwork is capable of doing.
                        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Adam Lilja
                          Warrior
                          • Dec 2013

Top right flyer is my first shot, bottom/mid shots are my break in shots. First 3 shot group is top left, second 3 shot group top right. I think it can go sub .25 with the right shooter. All @ 100 yds

Comment

Working...
                          X