• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • txgrendel
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2014

New here....just finished first build

Alexander arms lower...rock river 2 stage trigger, stock, upper, bolt carrier, mount. ...barska varment 6-24x50 scope, j & t 24" bull barrel and bolt...and a duracoat job.....just finished it today so haven't shot it yet...like a kid at Christmas
    Attached Files
  • rebelsoul
    Warrior
    • Jan 2014

Looks cool, that were my expertise ends. Curious about the Barska; had any luck with them? I put 3 x 9 x40 Barska's on both my daughters grendels. The girls only use them two or three times a year so for $19 I couldn't go wrong. If they don't work I'll put them in the trade pile and upgrade.
    Last edited by rebelsoul; 04-11-2014, 03:13 AM.
    "When you have to shoot... Shoot! Don't talk." Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez a.k.a. "The Rat".

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Nice looking rifle. You'll have to post a range report. A friend just recently received his J&T SS 6.5 Grendel upper, but if your rifle is like other J & T 6.5 Grendels it should be a good shooter.

Comment

• txgrendel
        Unwashed
        • Mar 2014

Rebelsoul I have them on mine and the wifes ar15s and on my 30-06 and never have had a problem with them at all...vascar I will do that....

Comment

• Slappy
          Warrior
          • Feb 2014

Nice looking rifle. BANG BANG!!

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
            Administrator
            • Feb 2011

Wow. Very cool.

John
            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

Working...
            X