• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southern180
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2015

First time for her

My Wife made it look all to easy out too 600 yds, Her first time since AF basic with 6,5G
    Attached Files
  • Drift
    Warrior
    • Nov 2014

The first time I took my wife to a range she burned through like 400 rounds of Grendel. AND she kept looking for a happy switch. Army training dont cha know. Seriously, I think I live maybe 40 min from that range; will get together with you guys next month.

Comment

• Joseph5
      Warrior
      • Oct 2012

I have a hard time keeping my wife supplied with 45 ACP and 308 for shooting. She will go through a lot of it every chance she gets!

Comment

• sneaky one
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Your'e a lucky guy S 180- better start on YOUR rifle Build ,asap!

Comment

• JASmith
          Chieftain
          • Sep 2014

That looks like an enthusiastic Grendelier!

If you're lucky, she'll out shoot you!
          shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
          -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• southern180
            Bloodstained
            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Drift View Post
            The first time I took my wife to a range she burned through like 400 rounds of Grendel. AND she kept looking for a happy switch. Army training dont cha know. Seriously, I think I live maybe 40 min from that range; will get together with you guys next month.
            She keep thanking me after we left for building a chamber she liked and is nice on her shoulder, ammo is like nickels to her at the Hard Rock, yesterday was 50rds acp, 100 22lr, 60 6.5 got go back to work to buy more.

Comment

• newb
              Warrior
              • Feb 2015

That's awesome!

Comment

Working...
              X