• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roe
    Warrior
    • Dec 2014

Spring weather shooting

Wasn't really sure where to put this film or if it's suited at all, but I reckon some of you will enjoy the scenery. Not very structured filming I'm afraid as we were busy getting our tans in order...

This was supposed to be with the 6,5 Grendel as well, but as of yesterday that rifle is a fair bit from being ready to shoot. The gunsmith have just finished fitting a slim, custom picatinny base to the Sako action and finish/ stocking still remains. But there IS progress on the build.

• am4966
    Chieftain
    • Jul 2014

Nice weather
    12.5" SBR Grendel - Need Barrel
    Surge - Rugged Suppressor
    Been a fan of the Grendel from the very beginning and haven't second guessed that choice one time.

Aim small, miss small!

Comment

• bwaites
      • Mar 2011

Do we get to shoot if we visit Norway? Nice setup, love those rings!

We have a daughter (sort of) that grew up in Trondheim and now lives in Oslo. We are discussing a trip to visit her some time in the future.

Comment

• Roe
        Warrior
        • Dec 2014

Oslo is down south and there's nothing like the landscape or shooting opportunites down there I'm afraid.

Comment

• bwaites
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Roe View Post
          Oslo is down south and there's nothing like the landscape or shooting opportunites down there I'm afraid.
          Lol! And too many who think shooting is a regressive step, too, I bet! We plan on some excursions far north as well. I spent 5 years in Iceland as a teenager, that weather looks very familiar!

Comment

• Roe
            Warrior
            • Dec 2014

If you could handle Iceland, my location is positively sunny compared!

Comment

Working...
            X