• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

AZ Peeps - Cow Town Accurized AR Matches

Relatively new in the area and will be signing up the match on the 29th. Any of the Horde do these? PRS style format with targets out to 700 yards. Designed to be an intro to PRS style matches. I don't know what division my 22" Grendel will fall into but match director said it is certainly allowed.
    Let's go Brandon!
  • FRB6.5
    Warrior
    • Oct 2018

You would fall into "Heavy Metal" but I've seen others shoot "Open" with Grendel, for the most part they don't get too hung up on that it is a relatively friendly group of folks.

A word of advice it fills up quickly (like less than 5 minutes...), be logged in to Practiscore a little before 7 PM the Monday before the match and keep refreshing the signup page, register AND squad when it goes live.

Good luck

Comment

• FRB6.5
      Warrior
      • Oct 2018

Here are the stages from last month if you'd like an idea of what goes on.7-25-20 Stage 3.pdf7-25-20 Stage 2.pdf7-25-20 Stage 1.pdf7-25-20 Stage 4.pdf7-25-20 Stage 5.pdf

Comment

• StoneHendge
        Chieftain
        • May 2016

Thanks for the heads up on the registration timing. I had set a calendar reminder but now I know to be on it.

Yeah, the classifications are a bit kooky. They lump Valkyrie in with .223. Probably depends on their mood but not a big deal - really just looking to do a couple in the format before jumping into PRS with the 6.5 CM next year.
        Let's go Brandon!

Comment

Working...
        X