Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New trigger and range time

Hello,

Got my Geiselle SSA enhanced trigger on and tried it out this afternoon. Using
    123 Amax rounds my best was .6 @100. Very windy here today south winds 20-30
    mph. I think I just added a picture or two..... No, files are to big.

picture maybe...

amax 123 nov.2012.jpg

Comment

unruly beastie

unruly beastie.jpg

I guess it has to be a jpg and not a pdf? Still figuring this out.

Comment

How did you like the trigger?

Comment

Trigger is very nice. It has a consistent take up. Total pull I think is 3.5 lbs. I would have to go to gieselle.com for exact details.
          It is a 2 stage with 2.3 lbs on the first stage and 1.2 on the second. The more I shot it the more I liked it. Breaks very nice.
          It is non adjustable also. This way no adjustment screws, etc. can come lose. I think it is one of the nicest drop in triggers
          available. They are made from tool steel, which is a bonus. This type trigger is quick for close up shots and really good
          for longer range precision type shots also.
          Last edited by Guest; 11-11-2012, 02:47 AM.

Comment

• Captain Nick

I have a Geissele SSA in the Colt lower I use with my AA 6.5 upper. It's a wonderful trigger, and I have them in my other ARs, too.

Comment

I just tested my SSA-E and first stage is at 2.75 lbs, and second stage breaks at 4 lbs (or 1.25 over first stage.)

Comment

I got my numbers from the trigger info sheet off the website. (SSA-E Flyer) I am not able to measure like that. I was pretty close to
                your results. Once the take up (first stage) is complete, get ready.

Comment

I have the same trigger in my DPMS lower for my SAOD 20" upper for hunting and competition.

I am very happy with it.

Comment

I have the Geissele SSA-E in my Noveske lower, and I used a set screw to remove takeup until the safety (Noveske Magpul STS 60 degree) just touches the trigger bar, it is a VERY imperssive trigger.
                    I might have to get one for my Mega lower that I'm building the Grendel on.

Comment

Working...
                    X