Trigger for your Target or Competition Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a version of the SSA-E that's available with the flat trigger blade?

Comment

The Geissele SD-E is the flat trigger "Enhansed" version it is supposed to give better leverage for a lighter feel (from what I've read)
      I want to try one for my Mega lower

Comment

• appleseed-kdc

Anyone tried, or has the money to try this.

The AR Gold is an adjustable drop-in module AR platform trigger comes stock at 3 lbs. with a short take up and glass rod break. Used by Jerry Miculek

One day, i will get a better trigger :-(

Comment

Originally posted by KentuckyBuddha View Post
          I am curious about the Geissele 3 gun trigger...anybody use one of those? If so, how do they compare?
          I used to have the Geissele 3 gun in a carbine. Single stage, VERY light, and built just as good as all the others. As far as how it compares to the others.... I prefer the two stage triggers as the SSA, SSA-E, and the High Speed DMR. So it's really just a matter of what you prefer.

Comment

I use the Geissele High Speed NM as well in my 28" barrel rifle and an American Gold in my 18" "hunter".

appleseed sorry I didnt see your question. I like the American Gold I got and I would recommend it. It's not as nice as my Geissele but I don't need/want that fine a trigger on a rifle that might be used with more adrenaline.

Cheers, Will
            Last edited by Guest; 02-02-2013, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Alexander Arms Tactical trigger

I really do not like two stage triggers

But then, I am sure I shoot far less than most here

Comment

Jard Adjustable Single Stage. 1 1/2 pound pull. Just love this thing. They're in both my Grendel and my .223.

Comment

• Hank Rearden
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2013

I really like the Geissele Super Dynamic 3gun. The flat trigger helps me with finger placement, and the short reset is allowing me to make a tight followup shot.
                  It's not your average trigger, but i Enjoy it.
                  Last edited by Hank Rearden; 02-14-2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• dukeboy_318

Ive got the Jhard 1.5 lb single stage in my Grendel and the Jhar 4 lb in my 5.56.
                    Last edited by Guest; 02-13-2013, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Drifter
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

POF-USA's new EFP (Enhanced Finger Placement) unit looks interesting:

Link: http://www.pof-usa.com/shop/index.ph...roller=product
                      Last edited by Drifter; 02-14-2013, 12:20 AM. Reason: correction
                      Drifter

Comment

• txgunner00
                        Chieftain
                        • Mar 2011

Originally posted by stokesrj View Post
                        For my actual competition rigs I use a Geissele High Speed National Match in Service Rifle and a Geissele High Speed Match in my match rifle AR. My Tubb 2000 has an Anshutz and my Stolle Panda has a Timney 2 oz. So I don't have a single trigger on your survey in my actual competition guns. But I do have a Geissele SSA-E in my Grendel Ultralight so I voted for that one.
                        Bob
                        +1000- Awesome trigger.
                        NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• LongRanger

I have a Rock River national match 2-stage trigger on the Grendel and one .223 and a Geissele SSA-Enhanced trigger on a .308 AR. They both are very similar in feel and weight of pull. I like them both.

Comment

• NightForce

Once I started using Geissele's SSA-E I switched out all of them to the SSA-E and never look back.....

Comment

• GMinor
                              Warrior
                              • Sep 2013

Of the ones you listed I would choose the SSA-E, however, in my target AR (also my Grendel) I run a Geissele HS NM trigger like post #5. That is the one I voted for, it is a great two stage trigger.

However, I also have a Timney in another AR, I believe it is set at 3bs from the factory (military discount), and it is a great single stage trigger, I really like it. That would be my second vote.

In my bolt gun I run a Timney straight shoe trigger set at 1.5 lbs. Great trigger, and I especially like the really wide shoe.

Comment

Trying a CMC for the first time in my Grendel. I have the SSA and Timneys on my other rigs, they're all great.

Comment

Working...
                                X