X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Variable
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

I just thought it was funny and kind of ironic. As long as I can understand what he meant it is fine!LOL
    Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
    We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....

Comment

• jwilson1985

hey its no problem with you. some people just poke fun,but ill just leave it alone
      Last edited by Guest; 01-27-2012, 02:35 PM.

Comment

What type of Place is the field your shooting over? I have a 600 yard berm put up on a flat field road on the farm here that me n buddies shoot at with .308 .338 lapua .223 7-08 and .260. I sure don't like walking stuff in or hearing ricochets. About 50 yards from the berm we have a junk pile and even though it's not close, it's riddled with fragments and ricocheted that come off that berm and low shots that hit in front of it. and I'm sure some go further. I always worry bout being safe incase there was a snow goose hunters in ditches behind or to the side fields of the range we may not see or somebody in next field hunting arrowheads we don't see. I never thought much of it till I saw how much flack that junk pile took from ricochettes n fragments. I'd be more worried at 1500

Comment

• jwilson1985

Originally posted by hydrotech View Post
          What type of Place is the field your shooting over? I have a 600 yard berm put up on a flat field road on the farm here that me n buddies shoot at with .308 .338 lapua .223 7-08 and .260. I sure don't like walking stuff in or hearing ricochets. About 50 yards from the berm we have a junk pile and even though it's not close, it's riddled with fragments and ricocheted that come off that berm and low shots that hit in front of it. and I'm sure some go further. I always worry bout being safe incase there was a snow goose hunters in ditches behind or to the side fields of the range we may not see or somebody in next field hunting arrowheads we don't see. I never thought much of it till I saw how much flack that junk pile took from ricochettes n fragments. I'd be more worried at 1500
          its farm land also, unused but farmland....we set 2 cameras up one on shooter and one on target(unmaned)

Comment

Working...
          X