• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lastrites
    Warrior
    • Apr 2017

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
    Did you mention anything about magazines? Maybe one brand feeds rounds slightly higher than another?
    Oh this is a "thing" I've noticed between brands. Some of my e-landers present the bullet tip darn near horizontal were my c-products have a bit more angle to them.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
      Administrator
      • Feb 2011

I hear ya. I've had to bend a couple E-Lander feed lips ever so slightly with a crescent wrench to get the correct feed angle.

Crescent wrench allows you to gently grip most of the magazine feed lip to bend it as a whole without bending just the tip and making it weird.
      :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Huckleberry75
        Warrior
        • Jun 2018

Running all E-landers. I will tweak one and see if it helps. I appreciate the tip.

Comment

• Huckleberry75
          Warrior
          • Jun 2018

Tweaked the feed lips and it seems to have improved from the initial feed with Chg.Hdl. Need to take it out for a little test drive.

As an aside, I took it to the range with my 95vmax/h335 hand loads and connected on prairie dog silhouette at 250yds, so that was fun.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Huckleberry75 View Post
            Tweaked the feed lips and it seems to have improved from the initial feed with Chg.Hdl. Need to take it out for a little test drive.

As an aside, I took it to the range with my 95vmax/h335 hand loads and connected on prairie dog silhouette at 250yds, so that was fun.
            Glad to see your getting it worked out sir. From what I seen when I was useing the elanders, the mags spring rate (force) was way way too strong. And that caused most of the feeding issues I saw with mine.

I did have to fix the feed lips on a few as well, but it was mostly the spring force causing the issues.

Comment

• Huckleberry75
              Warrior
              • Jun 2018

I left these loaded for a couple months and they seem to have broken in a little.

Comment

• robgt00
                Unwashed
                • Jul 2020

What ended up being the issue with the barrel???

Comment

• Mad Charlie
                  Warrior
                  • May 2017

Originally posted by robgt00 View Post
                  What ended up being the issue with the barrel???
                  I too, would like to know that!

Comment

Working...
                  X