X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 603Country
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2023

I run mine wet. The other day I had some folks visiting from England and they were hot to shoot guns. I bought a couple hundred rounds of factory 55 gr FMJ, and they had a grand old time. The 20-something daughters especially enjoyed doing what is forbidden at home. They ran through 100 rounds or so and then we started to get some function failure. I stripped it quickly, lubed it good with that Slip2000 and off we went again. I suppose there had been 100 or more rounds through it prior to that, and it was pretty dry when I opened it up. And dirty, which reminds me to clean it, and the bore.

The Brit gals shot very well very quickly. They loved it. I have those small orange plastic self sealing target balls, and the gals were rolling them 75 yards.

Comment

• Clintster
      Bloodstained
      • Jun 2013

Just checked their website, looks like LSA can still be had from Sportsman's Guide if interested. I got a 3 pack of bottles here a couple of years ago. Now it's 2 pack.

Comment

• rickt300
        Warrior
        • Jan 2017

Well I have always used ATF, used to like the type F the best but any good trans fluid will work. Very easy cleanup. Never had any function issues.

Comment

Working...
        X