Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vanguard138

Where is Warped?

I have been off line for qiute awhile. Did a motoecycle rde from sea to shining sea for diabetes research and some other things this year.
    Anyhow I sent Warped a pm, but notice he has been off line for sometime now. Anyone know where he went?

Thanks,
    Eric

Could not figure where to post this since we do not have a "general discussion" section that I could see.
  • BjornF16
    Chieftain
    • Jun 2011

Dunno...been wondering the same. Certainly miss his company! Hopefully he is just so busy with business, he has no time to play!
    LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
    Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!

Comment

• leopard6.5

vanguard138: I haven't seen him on her for a long time. I just figured his business just took off and he's very busy. He sure is missed.

If you need to talk to him you might try calling him.

Warped Consulting

12 Allen Drive

Elgin, IL. 60120

Phone: 847 323-9753

Fax: (847) 931-7313

E-mail:info@warpedconsulting.com

Good luck.

Lee

Comment

• vanguard138

Thanks.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

I've trie that phone number and get a voice recording but sounds like a young kid ???

Comment

• leopard6.5

Brandon: You might want to call Bill A. and see if he has a different contact number for him as he sells their muzzle brakes.

Just a thought.

Lee

Comment

• bwaites
              • Mar 2011

Warped is not available currently, but that's about as much as I can share. Calling Bill A. won't get much more information than that, either, just to avoid the hassle. (It's also about as much as I know!)

Comment

• Bill Alexander

Not sure, I know Randall has been working on a suppressor job so he is very out of the loop. We just run the breaks and keep sending him his cut. Usually no news is good news as he does have another older line of work.

Comment

Working...
                X