X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Predmilitia
    Bloodstained
    • May 2015

I contacted them a month ago about my mags. They said (twice actually) that replacements were shipped out. Never received them. Not very happy with their CS!!!

Comment

• martkin64
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2015

I had an AR stoner 10 rnd that would not lock back on the last rnd.... My buddy shot it through his Grendel and it worked fine. I used a 25 rnd cproduct and it worked fine. I was going to order a 10 rnd cproduct, but I just saw on this post that they are now ASC... is that true? If so are they a reliable sight to order from?

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

The first available 6.5 Grendel mag was manufactured by C Products and sold by Midway with a different floor plate as Stoner. Alexander Arms also sold this mag but only after verifying they were in spec and using the AA floor plate. C Products was taken over by ASC where ASC assumed production of the 6.5 Grendel mags. A few years later a Company in Florida started producing 6.5 Grendel mags under the name C Products Defense. Alexander Arms is currently selling a 25 round magazine manufactured by E-Lander plus other capacity mags reported to be manufactured by ASC. To my knowledge these are the only 6.5 Grendel mags on the market.

I personally own a few of the original C Products mags and the mags manufactued by ASC. I do not own any of the C Products Defense or E-Lander mags. I bought my C Products and ASC mags from 44 mag.com and a few ASC mags from Brownell's. I personally like the ASC mags better than the original C Products mags but they all work. I noticed Brownell's discontinued selling ASC 6.5 Grendel mags and is now selling C Products Defense 6.5 Grendel mags.

Maybe someone else will chime in as I have not ordered from C Products Defense but if I were going to buy CPD mags I would order them from Brownell's. Brownell's has given me great customer service and I don't hesitate ordering from them.

Comment

• martkin64
          Bloodstained
          • Mar 2015

I went ahead and order a 15 rnd ASC mag from 44mag.com. . I will let you guys know how the mag works and how the costumer service go's.

Comment

Working...
          X