• Mopar forever
    Bloodstained
    • May 2020

6mm ARC

https://gununiversity.com/6mm-arc-review/
  • Mopar forever
    Bloodstained
    • May 2020

https://www.gunsandammo.com/editoria...6mm-arc/376852 Ok so it looks like the military adopted it right off the bat.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Yea several page thread about it on this fourm already.

The military didn't adopted it. Some special forces units had hornady built it for them and they adopted it from what I read.

First factory avalible 6mm ar15 cartridge is a great thing. I'm very interested in the bullet they designed for the special op's units to use in their weapons.

Maybe we will see surplus milspec ammo down the road for it.

Comment

• js8588
        Warrior
        • Jul 2017

I'm personally fond of the fact that it uses the same bolt & mags as the Grendel which means we're going to be seeing more of those component options soon (yeah, A5, I know. Just buy a Monster bolt...)

Comment

• flatland1
          Bloodstained
          • Jun 2018

Kind of a neat concept, but I don't see it doing anything that our 6RAT rifles can't do a little better. Whatever - it will be nice to be able to buy brass for it that doesn't require fireforming. Since I've got reamer, dies & quite a lot of brass already fireformed for the RAT, guess I'll stick with it for my own use. But wouldn't take much demand for barrels to convince me to buy a reamer for the 6 ARC too.

Comment

• LR1955
            Super Moderator
            • Mar 2011

MOPAR:

Please look at the existing thread and the thread that BFT started on military applications.

Sorry but to avoid confusion over who posted what and to what thread, I will lock this one.

LR55

Comment

Working...
            X